- Registration does not imply admission it is subject to the availability of seat and fulfilling of admission criteria.
- Parents may collect prospectus and registration form from school office or download it from the school website or use the link provided below.
- The duly filled in registration form to be submitted at the school office.
- After registration the child is required to appear for an interview admission test.
- Schools fees deposit will not be refunded.
- The mode of payment is in cheque/cash/debit card/credit card/online transfer
- You can also email us at email@example.com Or call us at 90647 92605 for further information on the admission process
- The parents are required to fill up the admission form very carefully before submission with the admission form of Rs.500 at school office during office hours
Documents required for admission
1)Photocopy of birth certificate
2)Photocopy of address proof.
3)Photocopy of the father and of the child and parents.
4)Passport size photo of child (two copy)
5)Passport size photo of parents (one copy)
6)Passport size photo of local guardian ,if any (one copy)
7)Original transfer certificate and photocopy of marksheet of previous school
8)Photocopy of communities certificate (If Any)
9)Parents income/service salary certificate
10)Photo copy of medical report and certificate for blood group and other allergies et cetera
11)Child Fitness certificate
Admission Age Criteria
|TODDLER||Age 4+ Years|
|NURSERY||Age 5+ Years|
|L.K.G||Age 6+ Years|
|U.K.G||Age 7+ Years|
|CLASS-I||Age 8+ Years|
|CLASS-II||Age 9+ Years|
|CLASS-III||Age 10+ Years|
|CLASS-IV||Age 11+ Years|
|CLASS-V||Age 12+ Years|
|CLASS-VI||Age 13+ Years|
|CLASS-VII||Age 14+ Years|
|CLASS-VIII||Age 15+ Years|
|CLASS-IX||Age 16+ Years|
|CLASS-X||Age 17+ Years|
|Class||Tuition Fee||Admission Fee|